BEFORE | PREPARATION
Before arriving to your appointment:
• Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil-free, water based cleanser with a lint-free cloth. Do not use makeup remover pads as the tiny fibers attach to your lashes and have to be removed before lash application.
• Remove your contact lenses or bring a case with you to remove the lenses prior to eyelash application.
• Limit your intake of caffeine before you come. Caffeine can cause your eyelashes to flutter making application more difficult resulting in fewer lashes applied. Plan on spending 2 to 2.5 hours for your appointment.
• Limit your intake of liquids before your appointment, if you must get up during the appointment, it will lower the amount of lashes that can be applied with in your appointment time frame.
NOT SUITABLE FOR LASH EXTENSIONS
Before booking please read list below:
• If you have Alopecia
• Any eye allergy (deactivate the adhesive)
• Excessive sweating
• Thyroid problems (any form of thyroid, medication will cause hair loss)
• Blepharitis (swelling or inflammation of the eyelids)
• Under Chemotherapy or Radiation