AFTER | CARE
Instructions after your appointment:
The First Day
• Do not wear any makeup or wet your lashes for 12 hours after every eyelash application (New set or Refill). This means no swimming, showering and stay away from blow dryers and baking ovens for 12 hours as it's still curing (hardening).
• Avoid steam rooms, saunas or steam facials for 2 days.
• Make sure you do not sleep on your lashes the first night. If you can prop your head or sleep on your back so you lashes are not pushed on during your first night’s sleep, your lashes will last much longer.
Aftercare Instructions: General
• Avoid any cosmetic product or cleanser containing oils, glycols, organic solvents, urea, carbonate or high concentrations of alcohol. Products with these ingredients can break down the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of the extensions.
• Mascara is not recommended, especially waterproof mascara/eyeliner. Please note that repeated use of mascara will shorten the lifespan of your Eyelash Extensions and if you absolutely need to wear mascara only apply them to the bottom lashes.
• Curling of Eyelash Extensions is not recommended. Because the extensions already come curled, additional curling is not necessary and doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions by compromising the adhesive bond or distorting the extensions.
• Avoid pulling, picking or twisting your lash extensions. This can cause damage to your natural lashes and lead to premature shedding of your extensions.
• DO NOT! Under any circumstance try to remove the extensions yourself, see a trained professional for eyelash removal. (Please note there is a service fee for this)
• Brush and fluff your extensions once a day to reduce tangling and flipping! It should be done once lashes are dry after a shower. To clean thoroughly - 3 parts water, 1 part baby shampoo in a foam pump bottle. Use this solution with a clean mascara wand (you can find them at Ulta), wash your lash line to remove all dirt and oily GENTLY. Rinse with water (daily).
• That natural life cycle of a lash is 60-90 days. To keep your lashes looking full, fresh and at their best, we recommend follow up appointments (refills) every 3-4 weeks. It is possible to last 8 weeks with the extensions but we cannot guarantee the full set to last that long. NOTE: Eyelashes grow approximately about 1-2mm per month.